Tuesday, March 23, 2010 at 5:01PM
(FLP Satire) - Let's review who appeared in the revoltingly historic Health Care legislation signing today:
- John Dingell (D-MI) - Long time socialist who has served in Congress since 1955. They used him as a prop throughout this process. Another feel good, sob story designed to tug at voters heart strings. Didn't work on me.
- Harry Reid (D-NV) - This guy is absolutely garbage wrapped in skin. He isn't liked by anyone in his own caucus, and certainly not anyone outside of it. From what I understand, he's exactly the type of tool you would expect him to be.
- Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) - The high-priestess of marxism. If she were anymore corrupt, she'd be in the next episode of Lock Down on TLC. She is a disgracefully dishonest public official, but somehow very good at twisting arms, bribing and threatening ethics investigations.
- Barrack Obama (D-President) - He must be the happiest man on earth. He seems to be successfully writing the last chapter of American history. There should be no doubt as to where he stands politically - he's a marxist. Or where he stands morally - he's a liar.
- Because he is a minor, I won't use the kid's name. Suffice it to say, the scum bags used him for a prop once again. They really do have no shame.
- Tom Harkin (D-IA) - Hardcore Senate leftist who has championed socialist causes for decades. They say his IQ is roughly equivalent to the number of ounces in a two-liter bottle of Coke (68).
- Dick Durbin (D-IL) - Front-runner to be the next Senate Majority Leader after Harry Reid gets his worthless hyde drummed in Nevada this November. Like every other Democrat in the picture, he is a fiercely partisan Leftist.
- Joe "This Is A Big F'ing Deal" Biden (D-VP) - What a twit this guy is. The media loves Democrats, so they poke fun at his asinine statements. Were he a Republican, he would have been laughed out of DC decades ago. By the way, nice touch on the plagiarism Ace.
- Vicki Kennedy - Vicki is the widow of the late Senator Ted Kennedy. I really have no comment on her considering she isn't a public official. That said, I'll bet she's a heck of a designated driver.
- Chris Dodd (D-CT) - Senator Dodd has decided it would be better to retire than get the crap kicked out of him by a Republican challenger. He is among the more corrupt Democrats in the Senate, which is really saying something.
- Larry Lubner (Doctor) - Lubner opened the first chronic masterbation clinic in DC and treated the likes of Ted Kennedy and Gary Hart.
- Ruddy Palmer - Patient of the aforementioned Dr. Lubner. Had CM relapse in 2009 that resulted in him being stuck in a straight jacket and his hands being put in sand paper gloves.
- Kathleen Sebelius (Secretary HHS) - The biggest winner in the health care debate, Sebelius will have power to burn thanks to the new health care bill. That can't be good news for unborn babies.
- Steny Hoyer (D-MD) - Hoyer is second in command to Pelosi in the House, so he basically carries the water for the marxist witch. I'm guessing he's dealing with some low self-esteem issues.
- Patrick Kennedy (D-RI) - It's clear the blubbering fool is off his meds. He's melted down at least twice in the last few weeks. No word if he let loose with the waterworks at the signing, but you can bet the next incident is just around the corner. He's retiring from Congress so he can spend more time in the mental ward.
- Jim Clyburn (D-SC) - Clyburn is the House Whip and was responsible for rounding up many of the votes required to pass the bill. He must be quite the wheeler-dealer to pull this scam off. I'm guessing he has an eBay business on the side where he sells things that don't really exist.
Click HERE for more humor at the expense of Dumbacrats.